This is going to be an important post. Firstly I had the best trading day so far on Friday and then the worst trading today. What are the key reasons.
I came in with a bias that was completely wrong. The bias was fair enough at first opening drive go with the trend but price soon proved me wrong but I kept ignoring the fact. The reason I traded so well on Friday was I had a bias but I was flipping it all the time as price unfolded today I did not and was almost arrogant about my opinion.
I committed one of the cardinal sins of trading for the first time I moved my stop and was punished severely which is good as I know this can never happen again.
I'm learning to watch the price swings on the lower time frame and really enjoying it but the longer time frame 3m was actually painting a more obvious picture of where price wanted to go rather than over analyzing the finer details sometimes you need to look at the more obvious signs that price is giving you. It is about knowing when to use the right analysis or put more emphasis on one side of PA than the other.
Looking for swings not breaking previous highs/lows is important but if a huge level is being defended this can be the most prevalent piece of PA at the time. Look for the level to break and then change the bias otherwise less focus on the detailed PA just get in the trade with the strength.







No comments:
Post a Comment