STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Tuesday, 11 September 2012

11th September 2012

Tough price action today lessons learned:


  • Knowing when to put more weight on the 3m not the 1m and vice versa.



  • Poor trade management cutting my losers is getting more of problem even when I am positive I am know wrong just holding in hope of it coming back is the road to ruin when trading like this.  Being able to cut losers is imperative to this style.



  • Focus today was poor probably due to the weekend which is something that I need to think about.





No comments:

Post a Comment