STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Thursday, 23 August 2012

Journal update

I have just re-read the entire journal and 1 key issue needs to be addressed:

I am still exhibiting exactly the same bad habit of closing trades too early I did it again today and the main theme through this whole journal is to STOP exiting trades too early!

This is my goal now I have to stop doing this indefinitely not for a week or two weeks I have to ingrain this behavior into how I trade.  Micro managing my trades does not work it may work for other people but for my style I need to hold the trade until it is wrong.  When I am getting my bias and direction wrong for the day the losing trades are going to be bigger but when I do get it right I am going to capitalize on the situation.

STOP CLOSING TRADES EARLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment