STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Thursday, 16 August 2012

16th August 2012

Took the C/T trade in front of the 100 point move.. the w/t trade was what we really wanted and there was 1 to take but I chose to wait for the c/t? why I don't know.  This is obviously not  a range bound day I think for some reason I think I want to take the c/t trade because if it works you are more likely to get more out of it hoping for a massive re-trace and thinking that the move is over done.  Poor analysis and poor execution.  Look at the structure trade with the trend.

Lesson:

Its a trend day trade with the trend and keep going no matter how much you think its overdone, don't try the C/T until you know the trend is over!  Multiple swings LH and LL.

No comments:

Post a Comment