STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Thursday, 21 June 2012

Deliberate Practice

This is what I need to start utilising deliberate practice it is something I have thought about a lot but now thanks to Malcolm Gladwell I have a better way of quantifying it.  Right now the way I am constructing my TA is not the real problem it can get better but that is mainly screen time and practice the main issue is my Psychology.  I need to stop reading about new TA techniques and journals on TA that I will probably never use and focus on my key areas of development.  Which are:

  • Defining my risk on the trade
  • Sticking to the trade unless it moves outside of my risk parameters i.e. not closing the trade early to snatch at profits

No comments:

Post a Comment