STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Friday, 1 June 2012

Current thoughts 31st May 2012

The trading conditions have not been as obvious I am getting too complacent even though I am still not consistently profitable you almost get arrogant in the opinion of the market instead of looking at things objectively. Also it is imperative to have a holistic view on the situation at all times, I get an idea in my head and then it skews the entire thought process this is something I have read about many times. It can destroy an entire days trading you have to look at the market unfolding and read what is happening right now instead of sitting down and thinking it looks like this is going to happen then basing your entire thought process around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment