STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Monday, 19 March 2012

1st Day Trading 19th March

Results:
1st Trade - FTSE -20 - This was a room call that I wasn't too keen on and I traded it incorrectly on the advise should have left alone this was a longer term positional trade with a larger stop
2nd Trade - Dow +1 - This was a short on double top very slow so closed for a +1 turned out to be a good winner but closed too early
3rd Trade - FTSE +3.5 This turned out to be a perfect +10 and more but again closed too early on slight pull back think was fear! I was down for the day but I know I wouldn't have done this on a regular trade need to stay 'in the zone'.  This was a short of a strong level with good price action.
4th Trade - Dow - Big rounded retest got in too early currently at +2 overnight

Total excluding open trade -15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment