STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Friday, 12 October 2012

12th October notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1L6SLpHgM

What would improve my trading right now:

  • More room to breathe on trades
  • Holding to targets
  • Not over managing from the 1m
  • Trade Entry (patience)
  • Wider stops
  • Better execution waiting for a better entry at times but these times are fairly obvious
  • I'f I'm fading a move it has to be done correctly, trade management needs to be different
  • Reasses the trade decisions that revolve around 'I'll go in here with a really tight stop'  They rarely seem to work
  • The first trade I have made every day this week has been virtually the best possible trade I could have made for the hours I have traded but has been poorly managed due to the reasons above
  • Looking at todays trades (and most the trades this week) setting my stop and target and leaving the trade would have been best
  • Most of what I trade at the moment is congestion, study the movement more
  • I'm getting the directions right, I'm failing due to poor trade management/poor entry

No comments:

Post a Comment