STICK TO EXIT/PROFIT TARGETS AS SOON AS IT HITS TARGET CLOSE THE TRADE NO HESITATION

STICK TO THE PLAN LET THE TRADE RUN


EMOTIONAL CAPITAL TAKES MONTHS TO BUILD AND SECONDS TO LOSE PRESERVATION IS PARAMOUNT




THERE WILL BE NO SETUP THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - USE YOUR INTUITION




Monday, 21 May 2012

21st May Trading

Not very nice price action after 5 but what I thought was going to happen did happen again.  I felt that shorts were going to get squeezed out and prices were going to push higher and that is what happened I just didn't trade it correctly.  Even though again price would have not hit my stop I cut the trade when it looks wrong If I had left it then it would not have hit my stop and gone on to hit +50 so I need to do some analysis with my stats.  Maybe I am trying to discretionary trade too much although the way I would want to trade this is get out take the small loss then get back in again when price shows a set up which it did again.  More so on the S&P the price was squeezing out shorts but the dow obviously followed.

S&P was squeezing out shorts who were looking for bearish action as price pushed up to the high of the day but I felt it was going to break higher and I was right but traded it incorrectly.

-12 Dow


No comments:

Post a Comment